Feel free to use the following questions as inspiration when thinking about which questions might be useful to tell the personal story you would like to record.
- Who are you?
- What is your occupation?
- What is your position in this community?
- Where are you living, which country, region, town, village?
- Where is the industry/company coming from, which country?
- What is happening in your community, village, city?
- What is happening to you and your family?
- What kind of industry, company are we talking about?
- What is the proof that the industry or company is responsible for the damage?
- Why is there a problem with the industry or company?
- Why is there a problem in your community with the industry or company?
- Why do you and your family have a specific problem with the company?
- What kind of support did you receive from the local government or the national government?
- What kind of support did you get from non governmental organizations? Which ones?
- What kind of protest has there been in the community, village, town or country?